STAFF DEVELOPMENT OF SHOPPING SYSTEMS INTRODUCING AND SELLING PRODUCTS
I. SUMMARY OF JOB:
Manage the marketing activities of the brand in charge, build consumer preference to achieve the general business goals of the brand. Plan, develop, develop and organize the implementation of the marketing plan of the brand in accordance with the company’s overall business goals based on the continuous analysis and evaluation of the brand, the market and the mind. consumer logic.
II. ROLE AND MAIN TASKS:
Manage, implement and control the marketing activities according to the annual plan, build the image of the industry, create consumer preference, towards brand goals. • Assisting the Sales Director in identifying and implementing the brand’s short-term and long-term marketing strategies in line with the company’s overall business strategy. • Analyzing and managing the information system, constantly evaluating commodity categories, consumer needs, and changes and impacts of market and competitors to propose practical marketing solutions. for the industry.
Formulating, implementing, and evaluating the results of Marketing programs in the year of each brand in charge; to ensure compliance with the general development strategy set and achieve the objectives of the commodity industry.
Assisting the Sales Director, R&D Director to build and develop new products, new packaging, serving the business goals of the industry.
Closely monitoring the sales situation, and forecasting the output of the industry to propose timely support in the management of common resources, materials … to serve the overall business situation of the brand.
Manage and use marketing budgets properly and effectively within the approved budget
Managing advertising service companies and suppliers to ensure results are in compliance with commitments and cost effectiveness.
Coordinating with departments to take a controlling role in the implementation of marketing programs.
Managing and controlling employees performing the assigned work; develop and train subordinate staff
III. BASIC CONDITION: EDUCATION:
• Graduated College, Bachelor, University – Major in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing …
EXPERIENCE: • Having from 0 – 3 years of experience working in the field of Marketing in FMCG of which at least 01 year of experience is in an equivalent position
Experience in managing working groups on brand development & marketing activities: communication program (ATL) and brand activation program (BTL), (new product development, research market, advertising, promotion …)
IV. PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Proficient & successful implementation of brand marketing / marketing knowledge & skills
• Analytical and decision making skills
• Ability to plan, perform, assign work & control well • Leadership, development and training of subordinates
• Good presentation, negotiation and communication skills in internal and external relationships to achieve the highest performance.
V. OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Good command of English.
• Proficiency in office computer.
• Innovative, open, strategic and organized analytical mind • High teamwork spirit
• Enthusiastic spirit, initiative in work
• Ability to manage time & prioritize work well, under high pressure Adapt well to the working environment and company culture
VI. SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Records include: Application letter & CV (attached photo)
Other relevant qualifications.
Process of submitting paperwork:
ATP Company Limited
Floor 2, T2 Tower, N04B Building, Diplomatic Corps Area, Bac Tu Liem District, Hanoi Sale@atpcoporation.com.vn