Clai Floor Clai Cleanser in the brand of CLAI® is a perfect combination of advanced, environmentally friendly cleansing formulas designed and researched by experts. Germany’s leading technology. Clai is one of the famous brands pioneering the use of natural essential oils for floor cleaning products, natural scents to create a safe, fresh and inspiring space. Products suitable for most types of floor materials.
• 100% natural essential oils to keep floors fragrant for a long time.
• Outstanding cleaning technology for clean, shiny floors after just 1 wipe.
• Works effectively with all types of floors, including wood floors.
2. Outstanding features
Using water Clai floor cleaner regularly helps keep your floor as new, always clean, shiny and fragrant cool fragrance.
With the technology of Transcendent Cleansing Technology, Clai floor cleaner disinfects the dirt and dust sticking in every corner effectively, leaving the floor clean, shiny, leaving no feeling of sticking feet and lasting fragrance after just one wipe times.
Eliminate unpleasant odors with 100% natural essential oils
Save the gentle floral fragrance to help eliminate unpleasant odors, for the whole family to feel more comfortable and refreshed.
3. Instructions for use
Mix 1 cap of Clai Mop Floor with half a bucket of water (5L bucket).
Wet the rag and wipe off the stain.
Do not wipe again with water.
Do not drink. Keep out of reach of children. If product gets into eyes, rinse with water. In case of product swallowing, bring a bottle or label.
Store in a cool and dry place, away from heat and direct light ”
HSD: 24 months from the date of manufacture printed on the package
Made in Viet Nam
Clai hương hướng dương
Clai hương hoa ly
Clai hương chanh
Clai hương chanh
Clai hương Quế
– Mix 1 cap of Clai Mop Floor with half a bucket of water (5L bucket).
– Wet the rag and wipe off the stain.
– Do not wipe again with water.
– Do not drink.
– Keep out of reach of children.
– If product gets into eyes, rinse with water.
– Keep in a cool and dry place, away from high temperature and direct light.
Expiry date: 24 months from date of manufacture printed on the package.
Made in Viet Nam.